Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm Baaaaaack

Hey everyone, sorry for the complete (literal) dearth of posts in the last 3 months; med school finals and summer lab rotations started to get way too busy, and interfered with my first love: investing!

So, I'm really going to try hard to make this at least a biweekly (if not weekly) blogging foray. Tomorrow or Monday I'm going to post my thoughts on a biotech position that I'm currently in, one that I wish I had waited to enter until this week. Hopefully I can illuminate why in the upcoming post. I truly think it's a robust opportunity, for a company that I am expecting to hold for AT LEAST 5-10 years. Let's discuss.


2 comments:

  1. "Tomorrow or Monday I'm going to post my thoughts on a biotech position that I'm currently in, one that I wish I had waited to enter until this week."

    Was this GALE or another one you haven't posted about yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did your idea on GALE come from?

      But yes, this is a different company. The write-up is getting a little more lengthy than I wanted, but still coming.

      Delete