Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Keeping of the Record

In order for this to be the most maximal learning experience, I'm going to be adding a 'model portfolio' of what I would do if I was only going to invest in pharmaceutical companies based on the information that I've presented here, just so that I have something to keep myself intellectually honest about my efforts.

Me, after my stunningly prescient biotech stock picks. (lol)


This 'model portfolio' is definitely, DEFINITELY not an exhortation to follow any of the trades/investment theses presented during my time on this blog, it's just a way for me to keep track of myself. Hopefully it'll teach me about biotech investing, without me having to actually risk a substantial amount of capital to learn the same lesson. Of course, nothing is the same as when you get to "the real deal", but I think it can still be a good developmental tool for myself. I'll also post it on here once I find a way to permalink it to the front page, so that other people can watch my progress/success/failure as it happens!

Happy Investing!

JVS




This (and the eventual model portfolio) is not a trade recommendation, or a financial recommendation of any kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment